Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow this page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation ( Law on the information society and electronic commerce )
The GDPR ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons ), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, the one published on the web being valid at any time.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or that of your equipment, and develop its activity, this website https://irrigadordentalmax.com uses its own and third-party cookies .
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies : This website https://professionalclippers.net can use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies , or only third-party cookies . And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must bear in mind that you will have to separately adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use, since, as we have previously mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com .